- Shiv Sena has also lodged a complaint against Kangana at Thane Police Station
- BMC pastes notice on Kangana’s office, accusing them of making illegal constructions
- Kangana will reach Mumbai on September 9 with the security of Y category
The dispute between Kangana Ranaut and Shiv Sena has deepened. Now Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh said that Kangana will be investigated for taking drugs. For this, the study formed the basis of an interview by Suman (son of Shekhar Suman). The study had made several allegations against Kangana. On this, Kangana has said that if evidence of her drugs connection is found, she will leave Mumbai.
Kangana said, “I am very happy with this favour of Mumbai Police and Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh. Please test me Please check my call record. If you get any link from the drug peddler, I will accept my mistake and leave Mumbai forever. Looking forward to meeting you. “
Adhyayan Allegations – Kangana used to beat me
The study had told in an interview to DNA newspaper, “I cried when Kangana slapped me hard at a party. Later I beat me in the car. I can never forget that night. When I left her at home, she took off the sandals. Threw at me. My phone broke even after hitting the wall. Kangna called me home and made her worship for her better career and threw some things at the cremation ground at 12 o’clock. “
Treason case can be filed against Kangana
At the same time, on Tuesday, Shiv Sena’s IT cell filed a complaint against Kangana Ranaut at Srinagar Police Station in Thane. The IT cell demanded that Kangana be booked for sedition, as he compared Mumbai to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK). Police are seeking legal opinion on this demand.
BMC pastes notice of illegal construction in Kangana’s office
BMC has pasted the notice and sought a reply within 24 hours. Kangana herself informed about this by tweeting. He wrote, “My friends on social media had expressed anger against BMC, so they did not bring bulldozers today. But, pasted the notice in the office. Friends can be very dangerous for me, but getting your love and support is.”
BMC termed these 10 constructions in Kangana’s office un-authorized
- Made the ground floor toilet an office cabin.
- The kitchen was made in the storeroom.
- New toilets are being built near the stairs in the store and in the parking area.
- Pantry is being made on the ground floor.
- Wooden partition in the living room on the first floor is being made a room/cabin.
- On the first floor, a meeting room/cabin was partitioned into a worship room.
- Toilets were built in the open square on the first floor.
- The position of the stairs on the second floor was changed.
- Horizontal way to the front on the first floor.
- The wall on the second floor was removed and the balcony was made.
Kangana will be quarantined for 14 days
Kangana will arrive in Mumbai on September 9 with ‘Y’ category security. Mumbai Mayor Kishori Pednekar has said that the actress will have to be home quarantined for 14 days following Corona’s guidelines. The quarantine will be stamped on her hand at the airport itself. They are coming from another state, so they have to follow the rules.
Earlier sources had said that if Kangana shows a ticket to return within 7 days, then quarantine can also be exempted.
Raut clarification on his slang for Kangana
Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut called Kangana by a slang. Now clarified it. Speaking to a TV channel, he said that if anyone wants to do politics or create an atmosphere, then any word can be interpreted. When we talk in Maharashtra, haramkhor means naughty and dishonest. She (Kangana) is a naughty girl. I have seen and read that she jokes.