Houston, AP. The Trump judge was ordered by the federal judge on Friday not to lock the refugee children in hotels. US District Judge Dolly Geehe ordered the border agencies to stop the activity until September 15, under which refugee children are being locked up in hotels and said that the hotels should be closed as soon as possible Remove the children. Immigration agencies have fired 148,000 people crossing the US-Mexico border since March, citing the epidemic covid-19 as the reason.
Order to stop the detention of refugee children in American hotels
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- United Nations will not support ban on Iran again, US alone
- India and America took part in a special discussion on cyber dialogue, discussed its threat and defenceIndia and America took part in a special discussion on cyber dialogue, discussed its threat and defence
- Tiktok, China’s outcry against US ban on WeChat, said – will retaliate
- Trump told PM Modi the great leader, said, the friendship between the two countries will be deeper
- Good news for India, Russia will sell Covid-19 vaccine ‘Sputnik-V’ to Dr Reddy Lab