A complete of 5 bowlers have conceded 30 runs off an over in T20Is. Daryl Tuffey was the primary ever to go for 30 runs in an over when he was whacked by Australia’s Ricky Ponting through the first ever T20 International on February 17, 2005 in Auckland. 6,2,6,6,4,6 had been the runs conceded by Tuffey when a ruthless Ponting was dealing with him on the batting finish. For Pakistan’s Bilawal Bhatti his worst over in T20I cricket was through the 2014 World T20 towards Australia when Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell collectively smoked him for 30 runs, with three fours and a pair of sixes, together with a boundary off a beamer. Rob Taylor of Scotland obtained hit for six,2,6,6,6,Four runs by Hong Kong’s Tanwir Afzal whereas Denmark’s Hamid Shah gave away 30 runs within the type of 5 sixes to Craig Meschede of Germany throughout an ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Europe Region Final in Castel. For famend Bangladeshi all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan, his worst displaying in an over was towards Zimbabwe when Ryan Burl hit him for six,4,4,6,4,6 runs within the first match of the T20I tri collection on September 13, 2019 in Dhaka. Shakib in that match gave away 49 runs in Four overs, though Bangladesh managed to win that match by three wickets, whereas chasing a reasonable 145-run goal.
In Pics- Top 5: Most runs conceded by a bowler off one over in T20Is
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- IPL 2020 MI vs CSK: Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings playing XI
- Breaking News: Former cricketer and UP government minister Chetan Chauhan dies, due to Corona infectionBreaking News: Former cricketer and UP government minister Chetan Chauhan dies, due to Corona infection
- Dhoni and Raina’s retirement marks unique connection with 74th Independence Day, know
- India’s most successful captain MS Dhoni said goodbye to international cricket
- In Pics – Top 5: Most matches as IPL captain