New Delhi, ANI. The Enforcement Directorate has imposed a fine of Rs 100 crore on Standard Chartered Bank, Rs 17 crore on Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited (TMBL) and Rs 35 crore on MGM. The Enforcement Directorate has fined them under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 for violation of FEMA provisions in the case related to unauthorized allocation of shares.
Fines on banks, including Standard Chartered Bank, Enforcement Directorate takes action against violation of FEMA rules
More from BuisnessMore posts in Buisness »
- Sensex, Nifty both stocks, IndusInd Bank shares down to 9%, know what was the reason
- Domestic toy industry gets four more months to implement quality rules, know full details
- Gold Rate Today: Gold prices fell, silver fell sharply, know what the prices are?
- Biggest deal possible in Ambani-Bezos: Amazon may buy a stake in Mukesh Ambani’s retail business, Reliance offers to buy 40% stakeBiggest deal possible in Ambani-Bezos: Amazon may buy a stake in Mukesh Ambani’s retail business, Reliance offers to buy 40% stake
- SC reserves order on timeline for compensation of AGR dues by telcos